 Space / 22844
Re: It's done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 03:20:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:
Submitted for your approval

Teaser Pic:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/Space/Voodoo-Child/picture-03.jpg

Folder post-mod:

Please comment, critiques especially.

Take care,

Soren

Really nice work. My favourite feature is the way the greeblies are
constrained within boundaries separate from the hull, giving the distinct
sense that the ship was covered with actual panels rather than it being made
from bricks.
Nice attitude nozzles on the main engines too. It's always nice to see
greebs with an actual function :-)

Had you posted pictures of this ship before? It looked familiar.

Cheers,
Paul