 Space / 22798
Re: It's done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 08:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

Soren you rock.  Everything about this thing is 'space'
I think I'll put this back up as a highlighted MOC.  Think that's what I'll
do.
I highly anticipate more stuff from you.  Keep it up.

(switches into "superdeformed" mode and begins squealing)

Thank you thank you thank you! I'll try to live up to this one in the future.

As an aside, if you're ever in the Boulder area, please drop me a line. I'd
love to get together and talk Space with you.

Take care,

Soren

Soren, you must come to brickfest!  Gonna be such a great gatherin' of
spacers.  The more spaceheads, the more MOCS and modules, the more attention
to the POWER OF CHEESE.. er SPACE!.  mmmm cheese.

We'll be all about talking, playing, building, and planning space.

Chris <><
*rank pending*