 Space / 22784
Re: It's done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:13:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Soren, this is awesome.  The canopy really caps it off (no pun intended).
You sir are a steely eyed Greeble man.  This ship and Paul's Mako are the
new school teachers of Greeblienation.  A Fleebnork would bust if he started
munchin' on the Voodoo Child. Hmm, that's an interesting defense against the
little buggers.

Thank you! I'm almost out of good greebly bits now. I'm gonna get a swollen head
if you start putting me up there with true masters like Paul.

Anyway.. Great job on the colors (PCS is nice :-D )  I like the pop of red
in the engines and the yellow arrow things.  Gives it a good real tech look.

Yeah, I think the yellow goes nicely with PCS colors. And of course the Little
Red Cylinder principle* always works.

You sir are now a full fledged PCS Lieutenant.  Plenty of Tang and astronaut
ice cream in the Officers Club.

THANK YOU SIR! (salutes)

Take care,

Soren

*Anything can be made to look techy with the addition of a few Little Red
Cylinders :)