 Space / 22768
Re: It's done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 21:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:
Submitted for your approval

Teaser Pic:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/Space/Voodoo-Child/picture-03.jpg

Folder post-mod:

Please comment, critiques especially.

Take care,

Soren

Soren, this is awesome.  The canopy really caps it off (no pun intended).
You sir are a steely eyed Greeble man.  This ship and Paul's Mako are the
new school teachers of Greeblienation.  A Fleebnork would bust if he started
munchin' on the Voodoo Child. Hmm, that's an interesting defense against the
little buggers.

Anyway.. Great job on the colors (PCS is nice :-D )  I like the pop of red
in the engines and the yellow arrow things.  Gives it a good real tech look.
You sir are now a full fledged PCS Lieutenant.  Plenty of Tang and astronaut
ice cream in the Officers Club.

Chris Giddens: Commodore, 64th PCS Fleet <><