 Space / 22851
Re: It's done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:04:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

Really nice work. My favourite feature is the way the greeblies are
constrained within boundaries separate from the hull, giving the distinct
sense that the ship was covered with actual panels rather than it being made
from bricks.

Thank you! That was exactly the effect I was trying for.

Nice attitude nozzles on the main engines too. It's always nice to see
greebs with an actual function :-)

Yeah, although I haven't seen any that don't recently.

Had you posted pictures of this ship before? It looked familiar.

Yeah, but I thought you guys would like to see the finished version.

Take care,

Soren