 Space / 22734
Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 18:55:37 GMT

Yee-haw!

  This sounds really fun, and my parents say if I'm not in school, I can
come :) I have'nt been before, so I hope it will be a great expierience.
What kind of activities are there. I know there are like building rooms and
such-but are there competitons and such? Just wondering. Also, I'm looking
forward to meeting TFOL (Teenage Fans of Lego), such as Joe. But, also hope
I can meet you adult spacers, too. Well, one more thing, I have a little
something to show you guys. Here it is, the Banshee! inspired after playing
through Halo again, I'm going to make it the same colors as the Hornet. Enjoy:

Also, I'm thinkin' about making a diorama. Any suggestions for transporting it?
Thanks.

-Austin
_ _ _ _ _
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php?r=293582325