 Space / 22732
22731  |  22733
Subject:
whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 18:45:51 GMT

This message is open to everyone but is specifically targeted at those folks
that were in the drawing room last year to develope the moonbase project.

We had discussed a pretty large project for BF2k3.  Adrian had plans to make
a giant mountain base, Braum talked about a computer based reservation of
space system.  The summer is going to be here before we know it.  Perhaps we
should start planning/building for the event.

What do you say everyone?  Biggest moonbase to date this summer?

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94