 Space / 22759
Re: Two New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:14:52 GMT

I did see these guys and the thumbs look promising, but I couldn't get into
the larger images on your site, David.  Brickshelf seems to be down at the
moment....poor, overworked Brickshelf.

I'll try back later...

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, David Scott writes:
Hey guys I finally posted some more Space MOCs - an aerospace fighter
[Genki] and a military speeder [Rattlesnake].

You can look at the latest at my website or on bricklink...keep on building
space creations!!

http://webpages.charter.net/lugnutz

OR

and