 Space / 22314
Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:52:44 GMT

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
news:HC16pE.18nA@lugnet.com...
I was playing around with moonbase ideas, but the
current standard corridors only allow one MF to walk
through at a time and aren't big enough for trams or
monorails : (

I took a stab at a new revision of a moonbase corridor.
The 4 red floors/ceilings are optional so it allows
for overhead equipment racks or piping beneath the floor.
It's all so big enough for monorails or 8-wide trains to
run through it.

I think you'll find this post interesting:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=16512

I came up with it around the start of Moonbase, but haven't been able to use
it due to the lack of parts.

--
Markham Carroll