 Space / 22313
Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce, John Knight writes:

So, would we call this "In Real Life on Mars"?

Love it, love it, love it.  (It was the return vehicle that won me over.
I'm a big fan of NASA's shuttle designs, and seeing the 1682 tile helped too
since that was one of my favorite sets.)  Greenhouse seems puny to me, but
what can you do.  And it looks like the minifigs in the rover, at least, are
AFOLs themselves and are looking up the instructions for #6781.  :P

on you jus ove ha keyboar hough?  :P

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.