 Announcements / 2021
2020  |  2022
Subject:
Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:37:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Red Planet has been reached!
Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

Just a few captions to go with the pictures...
Several MOC's that form a complete expidition to the Red Planet including:
* Mars Expedition 1 Lander "Columbia"
* Mars Experimental Green House
* Mars Crew Transport Rover
* Mars Mobile Geologic Survey Lab "the H.G.Wells"
* Mars Crew Return Vechicle (X-38 derivitive)

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

John Knight