 Space / 22327
Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:22:11 GMT

Markham,
     I remember this, and still think it a useful idea.  I think the
concensus at the time was to let the moonbase idea gel a little before
modifying the original concept, then maybe later consider modifications.
     It's later.  I think it's a worthy concept, as I do with Jason's idea.
I'm going to be looking at incorporating some wider corridor standard, along
with original connector corridors, into my (still woefully underbuilt)
moonbase mod.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander