 Space / 22326
22325  |  22327
Subject:
Moonbase Malldule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:11:16 GMT

It's the Moonbase Strip-mall!  Complete with a fast-food restraunt (with
drive-thru), video store, garage (with hover-craft), bathroom, defense
system, airlock, and main computer!

I actually built this module sometime last year, but never had time to tell
about it.  I had fun building it, even though I think I don't have enough
greeblies on it.

--
Markham Carroll