 Space / 22340
Re: Moonbase Malldule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:03:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:
It's the Moonbase Strip-mall!  Complete with a fast-food restraunt (with
drive-thru), video store, garage (with hover-craft), bathroom, defense
system, airlock, and main computer!

Nice details and the main computer made me laugh out loud!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)