 Space / 22383
Re: Moonbase Malldule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:19:02 GMT

Nice!  The different colors work well with the different shops, and the
interior is great.  I love the detainls.  Cool!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:
It's the Moonbase Strip-mall!  Complete with a fast-food restraunt (with
drive-thru), video store, garage (with hover-craft), bathroom, defense
system, airlock, and main computer!

I actually built this module sometime last year, but never had time to tell
about it.  I had fun building it, even though I think I don't have enough
greeblies on it.

--
Markham Carroll