 Space / 22241
22240  |  22242
Subject:
Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 04:48:41 GMT

I was playing around with moonbase ideas, but the
current standard corridors only allow one MF to walk
through at a time and aren't big enough for trams or
monorails : (

I took a stab at a new revision of a moonbase corridor.
The 4 red floors/ceilings are optional so it allows
for overhead equipment racks or piping beneath the floor.
It's all so big enough for monorails or 8-wide trains to
run through it.

Check out the dat file here :

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1942

PLMKWYT,
-JSM

PS.  I'm working on a moonbase rail transport hub.