 Space / 22242
22241  |  22243
Subject:
Delurk and three MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 05:06:22 GMT

hi
ive been lurking for ages and now that i have a digi cam i can finall y delurk!
ive only got a few MOCs and pictures on the internet right now but that should
change soon ;)

so here we are, my debut MOCs:

The HOWO, a hovering mecha (more pics to come soon)
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=37475

The P1 Primary, a light mech
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=37123

and finally the HMG platform, except its missing the gun
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=37262

Enjoy a PLMKWYT
any tips or otherwise apreciated

thanx