 Space / 22243
Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 05:19:04 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Andrew Saada writes:
Joe,

The Squidfin is cool!  It definitely has a sinister feel to it.  Nice
organic form too being that it's mainly bricks.  The tails/propellers are
great!  I look forward to the Juggernaut.  Btw, your Nautilus (had not seen
it before) is another great design.

Thanks! The 'bug eyes' give the Squidfin the sinister look along with the
tentacles, I think. And you caught the tails being used as propellors! They
can also hold things as well, with other propulsion units in the body that
can be used, so the Squidfin is a cargo mover/light armor craft.

The Juggernaut is going to done, once I figure a look to it..the tentacles
of  the Squidfin were the original idea, but it never worked out.

And the Nautilus...well, it was the model that started all the aquacrafts
for me.

Also, as was said, your integration of Bionicle parts is seamless.  The Sea
Scout is also a beauty.

Bionicle parts have an organic look to them, so it's fun to incorporate them
in the Sea Monkey models. And the Sea Scout was a simple desire to make
something for the SMs to ride.

Thanks again for your kind words!

Joe Meno