 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 905
904  |  906
Subject:
Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 07:44:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

from Alpha Team Intel:

One of our recon drones has spotted a Sea Monkey group:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/SeaMonkeyPatrol/dioramapans.jpg

This appears to be a patrol of some type. Currently, we have only sketchy
information about the Sea Monkeys. Some intel transmissions have been
monitored from Ogel (including recon photos to a manufacturing base of some
type and photos of a lone Sea Monkey), but this is the first time that we
have gotten images of the Sea Monkeys.

There is a SM craft, designated "Squidfin", that was also spotted:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/SeaMonkeyPatrol/p3080035.jpg

We are trying to evaluate the abilities of this vehicle at this time.

Also, there is a permanent structure of some type at this location:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/SeaMonkeyPatrol/p3080025.jpg

The function of this structure is currently unknown.

More images will be forthcoming from our drone and can be found at the
following location:

End Alpha Team intel transmission....