 Aquazone / 701
Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:20:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
from Alpha Team Intel: • <snip>
More images will be forthcoming from our drone and can be found at the
following location:

End Alpha Team intel transmission....

Joe,

The Squidfin is cool!  It definitely has a sinister feel to it.  Nice
organic form too being that it's mainly bricks.  The tails/propellers are
great!  I look forward to the Juggernaut.  Btw, your Nautilus (had not seen
it before) is another great design.
Also, as was said, your integration of Bionicle parts is seamless.  The Sea
Scout is also a beauty.

ciao&salaam
-Andrew