 Aquazone / 686
Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 04:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Tobbe Arnesson writes:

Having just reviewed "The Aquarium" for CLSotW this came in as a nice
inspiration boost!

Nice job and it's good to finally get some more news on the Sea Monkeys, I feel
there is much to be learned about/from this species!

This one took a little time and ended up far different than I expected...the
Squidfin was originally going to be a more literal squid deviant, but the
fish body was something that I wanted to try out. It worked pretty well. And
so the squid thing (named the Juggernaut) awaits....

And  there is a LOT to be learned...I keep on finding new things to be
curious about them:)

Major question though; What set features the Monkeyfin? Peeron URL apriciated...

If you're referring to the actual fin, you can get that in the Jurassic Park
Spinosaurus Attack set:

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/40385

I hope it's not as rare as the Fleebnork-body!

Not really...you can get it in the Dinosaur sets..

Thanks!

Joe Meno