 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 904
903  |  905
Subject:
Some new micro-scale equipment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 06:09:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've added a micro-scale page to my Lugnet site, with my previous cranes,
plus some new mining equipment, you can find it here:
http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/micro

Enjoy!

ROSCO
FUT: lugnet.build.microscale