 Space / 22347
Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:20:38 GMT

I forgot to mention that I would expect any new corridor designs must
co-exist with previous revisions.  IE any moonbase must either
incorporate a 1.0 corridor or have adapters to accomodate them.  I
definitely want to be able to connect to all the cool modules you and
others have created : )

-JSM

Adrian Drake wrote:
In lugnet.space, Tony Alexander writes:

But what do we do with the dozens of moonbase modules that are already
built?  I'd say that if we want to do a wide corridor standard, we should
have it set back 2 bricks from the edge, so that if we need a coupler from
new to old, it can be incorporated into the new designs.   For attaching new
to new, we can either have a standard 4 long corridor coupler that we build
en masse, or each module would also have a two brick thick coupling ring to
bring them all together.  I kind of like the standard coupler.  It would add
a small sense of commonality among the entire moonbase.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com