 Space / 1961
Re: More previews from BCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:41:38 GMT

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:59:37 GMT, "Joel Kuester"
<septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:

duh! Nevermind my bad... I HAVE seen your ship... it looks awesome BTW!
I am looking forward to seeing it finished.

      Yeah I can't wait till its finished too. : ) It sucks because
the only 2 full length pictures I have of it are bad quality. The ship
has also changed a lot since then too. As soon as I can I'll get some
more full length shots up. Have you noticed how hard it is to take
pictures of something this size? I'm thinking about taking it outside
when I can borrow a camera again. Until then I've been working on a
Nano fig version of the ship and I'll put the render of that up soon.

It was sort of hard to tell the exact size, in the pictures... I am curious to
know how long is it?

     Ok I just went to measure it and it's 7ft and about 1 inch long
right now. The bridge at the front is mostly done so it won't grow any
there but I haven't put in the engines yet. However, I have built the
supports in the back for the engines and so it should probably be no
longer than 4 more inches. After muddling a stud length count twice
just now I gave up. I'll get exact stud count later. Hey thats cool,
our ships are almost the same length. Man I really like your ship a
lot. I love all the vertical beams and such on the rear section. Lots
of cool ideas all over it.

I saw it when you posted pics of the little bots that crawl on it... those are
cool too.  I had a similar idea for the automated bay tugs in my ship but
haven't gotten around to it yet  :)

     Hey thanks. I added some renders of those robots on my page and
also a render of one more. He's a roller who hangs out in the
different decks and on the hanger deck.

        -Jon.

www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bardiel.html
--Now Netscape friendly!(mostly.)