 Space / 1945
Re: More previews from BCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:15:05 GMT

Wow, amazing!  I especially love the Elegance -- great design and great
detailing.  The scale is amazing.  How strong structurally is it?  Can you
pick it up easily enough?

--

Paul Davidson
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Joel Kuester <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all!

I have put up a few pictures that I thought you guys might enjoy seeing. • The
capital ship I have been working on isn't quite done, as the rear engines • are
still not attached yet, but I'd love to hear some feedback anyways.  I am
still detailing the interior, so its not too late to act upon good
suggestions  :)

also, I have a few pics of my newest mech.

here is the addy:

http://www.geocities.com/minispy/space/space.html

cheers!
Joel "too much Lego, not enough time!" Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com