 Space / 1955
Re: More previews from BCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:46:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Great stuff.  You've said that there is no such thing as too many bricks.  How
true this is.  And I now that I don't have nearly enough bricks because there
is no way I could build a capital ship.  I am extremely jealous.

Right now I'm in to building space fighters.  One of them, the Banshee, has
two large missiles on its wings.  My original thoughts were that they would be
used to take out capital ships but I'm not sure if they're big enough.  I
guess it would have to depend on warhead type.  Anyway check them out at

http://www.geocities.com/vci_99.geo/

Once again great MOC's.

Jason

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Hi all!

I have put up a few pictures that I thought you guys might enjoy seeing.  The
capital ship I have been working on isn't quite done, as the rear engines are
still not attached yet, but I'd love to hear some feedback anyways.  I am
still detailing the interior, so its not too late to act upon good
suggestions  :)

also, I have a few pics of my newest mech.

here is the addy:

http://www.geocities.com/minispy/space/space.html

cheers!
Joel "too much Lego, not enough time!" Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com