 Space / 1954
Re: More previews from BCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:15:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Hi all!

I have put up a few pictures that I thought you guys might enjoy seeing.  The
capital ship I have been working on isn't quite done, as the rear engines are
still not attached yet, but I'd love to hear some feedback anyways.  I am
still detailing the interior, so its not too late to act upon good
suggestions  :)

also, I have a few pics of my newest mech.

here is the addy:

http://www.geocities.com/minispy/space/space.html

Sweet.. all of it.

The capital ship has a nice "aircraft carrier" appeal to it. Can't wait for
inside pix *drool*  Maybe you could light up the back engines and have some
transparent pieces give a good color to the emitted light.

And, you haven't underestimated the power of yellow :) Good going! A lot of
space folks say "enh.." when I bring it up. If you reversed the colors of the
mech, it could almost be Blacktron I.

-Tom McD.
when replying, omit the spamcake. (sorry i forgot the 'v'and i can't backspace)