 Space / 1942
Re: More previews from BCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:31:41 GMT

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:33:17 GMT, "Joel Kuester"
<septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all!

I have put up a few pictures that I thought you guys might enjoy seeing.  The
capital ship I have been working on isn't quite done, as the rear engines are
still not attached yet, but I'd love to hear some feedback anyways.  I am
still detailing the interior, so its not too late to act upon good
suggestions  :)

       YES! The Elegance looks awesome. It has a nice clean look to it
IMO. How long have you been building it? How big is it? Is it Mini or
Micro fig scale? I know that might be a stupid question because you
mentioned an interior but I can't tell. WOW. You used the big blimp
containers for the engines. Gaaaaaa that is so cool. That mech also
looks cool hanging out around it. The ship has a great color scheme.
You have got to give us some more details!!! Like how big is it in
your lego world? How many feet/ meters long and stuff.
       I love the guns and engines on yours. I STILL haven't built
guns and  engines on Bardiel. Gaaaaa. I like the "23" on the side of
the ship. My ship and your ship have gotta meet.

      God I love big ships.
      Must.. build....

also, I have a few pics of my newest mech.

here is the addy:

http://www.geocities.com/minispy/space/space.html

cheers!
Joel "too much Lego, not enough time!" Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com

        -Jon.

www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bardiel.html
jpalmer@oklahoma.net