 Space / 19270
Re: Your new .space curator :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 01:37:33 GMT

Jon,
     Awesome!  Congratulations to you, O Grand Galactic Poobah!
     I like the changes you've made already, especially the "try this and
share" personality.  That's what this is all about for me, and your start as
Curator Emeritus shows promise.  And the "Space Computer of the Month" is
just plain cool!
     Since you've asked for ideas, how about Engreeblation 101, a monthly
detailing tip by one of the many masters out there for us SNOT-ty students?
Or (since I've FINALLY got my grey baseplate and can work on my moonbase mod
even though I'm hopelessly behind the times) how about a Moonbase Systems
Briefing each month that spotlights a neat idea someone's used in their mod?
Or a 'bot- or pod-building idea or contest of the month?
     May the Force be with you as you live long and prosper.  Always.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander