 Administrative / Curators / 277
Re: Your new .space curator :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:30:23 GMT

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H6wsow.L1y@lugnet.com...
Hey Jon! I am glad that someone with your enthusiasm for space has taken
over this project! I hang out in mecha alot too and it seems the features
are now quite simmilar, which is good!

I looked at the .mecha, .trains and .technic sidebars when I made this.  I
like how Dave used the gray bars for the titles, little touch but it looked
nice.

Dave over in mecha had a model o' the month thing going on where members
voted between a list selected by you of about 6 models. The winner was
posted on the sidebar all month long! I like that one.

I'm not positive if I want this to be a voted thing or not yet, but
regardless if you guys want it that way thats what we'll get. :-)

links page would be nice. Having a collection of spacey spacers would be a
great asset as well as having links to their profiles!

Definitely.  Thanks for the input.

_ j o n