 Administrative / Curators / 280
Re: Your new .space curator :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:47:25 GMT

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
news:H6xBL7.n3n@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.admin.curators, Jon Palmer writes:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/

I'd like to formally introduce myself as the .space curator:

Hi.

Well hello and congrats.

I like the MOC highlight thing, and the space computer of the month is
downright brilliant.  Very cool.

Glad you like em.  The space computer of the month is gonna be a great
excuse to right silly reviews.

Suggestion:  As Adrian stated, maybe some kind of HOF or MOC of the month?

Thinking on it.  One problem is that I was thinking of the highlighted MOC
to be pretty flexible, any time an interesting MOC comes along (big or
small) I could pop it onto the page.  I'm not sure how well voting once a
week for something would be for .space.  It works for Lugnet, sure, but can
we drum up enough interest that quickly?  And the opposite goes for if it
was monthly.  Would it still be relavent?  Things to think about.

_ j o n