 Administrative / Curators / 270
269  |  271
Subject:
Your new .space curator :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:40:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

http://news.lugnet.com/space/

I'd like to formally introduce myself as the .space curator:

Hi.

I've made a few changes to the sidebar, however before I started doing much
more I thought It would be a good idea to start a discussion about what you
guys would like on the page.

To start off, here was one idea I had:

-Link list.  A seperate page (like: /space/links) with just about as many
Space related links as we can gather up.  Maybe 2 categories, "creator" and
"resource"

So now it's your turn.  What do you think would be cool to have on the
sidebar, or linked to it?

Also, let me know what you think so far.

Thanks!

_ j o n