 Administrative / Curators / 272
Re: Your new .space curator :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:07:44 GMT

Hey Jon! I am glad that someone with your enthusiasm for space has taken
over this project! I hang out in mecha alot too and it seems the features
are now quite simmilar, which is good!

Dave over in mecha had a model o' the month thing going on where members
voted between a list selected by you of about 6 models. The winner was
posted on the sidebar all month long! I like that one.

links page would be nice. Having a collection of spacey spacers would be a
great asset as well as having links to their profiles!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.admin.curators, Jon Palmer writes:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/

I'd like to formally introduce myself as the .space curator:

Hi.

I've made a few changes to the sidebar, however before I started doing much
more I thought It would be a good idea to start a discussion about what you
guys would like on the page.

To start off, here was one idea I had:

-Link list.  A seperate page (like: /space/links) with just about as many
Space related links as we can gather up.  Maybe 2 categories, "creator" and
"resource"

So now it's your turn.  What do you think would be cool to have on the
sidebar, or linked to it?

Also, let me know what you think so far.

Thanks!

_ j o n