 Space / 1579
Re: (Movie) Mission to Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:38:05 GMT

At first I wanted to see this.  Then, after reading review after review, I
decided not to.

And then, after reading about it in this group, I think Barbara and I will see
it.  Heck, we laughed all the way through _Lost World_, and rolled on the floor
with painful spasms of chuckle-induced fever through _Armageddon_, so we'll
probably get a kick out of this one.  Thanks!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat