 Space / 1565
Re: (Movie) Mission to Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:23:51 GMT

  Oh well, to much rambling... On a final thought, go to your local library
and pick up a copy of "The Millennial Project" by Marshall T. Savage. The • ideas
outlined in this book make to much sense, and while your at it, check out
http://www.millennial.org/ It's interesting, but not as interesting as the
book. (Hmm... this is getting a little to off topic, why am I even posting it
at all?)

Would that be "How to colonize the Universe in 7 easy steps"? At least I think
it was 7 steps. I have it and have read it. I have a couple of issues with what
he has to say, but overall I would have to agree with you. I wish NASA (or some
other up and coming space agency) would get their act together and start a more
agressive space program. Why is it that we landed on the moon 30 years ago, but
haven't been back since?

-Duane