 Space / 15384
Re: A massive undertaking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:54:41 GMT

Sounds good, so far.  As to the connection issue, how about creating a • basic
framework to start with?  Maybe some technic beams or just plain bricks • with
pins or something to show attachment points for the modules, as well as
doorframes to make sure the hatches or corridors on adjacent modules line • up
properly.

You are one step ahead of me again. :-) I was thinking last night that I
would build a frame work to show how everything works.

Just an idea, feel free to keep it or throw it out.
I like it.

Sorry if it seems like I'm pestering you with frequent posts, but this
"massive undertaking" has me rather excited!  :oD

I love the feedback keep it coming.

D. Sinn
raptor222_@excite.com