 Space / 15453
Re: A massive undertaking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:48:39 GMT

Are you thinking we each make individual sections that fit into the whole?

For some parts, yes.

If you are going to base this on a set design, then we would mearly be • making
rooms and such, but I can see how this, as a collective creation, would • save
time in overall construction.

This will be the majority of the construction

D. Sinn