 Space / 15353
Re: A massive undertaking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:40:57 GMT

Tim Romine <enimor7@juno.com> wrote in message news:Gyuzu3.498@lugnet.com...
The only cautions I would state, are that the approximate scale and
connections (studs only, TECHNIC-style pins, etc.) would have to be • decided
on, so the separate sections would fit properly.  Also, the color-scheme
should be decided on ahead of time.  Well, unless you want to have the
"fastest hunk o' junk in the galaxy" look, like the Millenium Falcon, • which
could also look good.

Well, keep me posted!  I'm definitely on board, if you'll have me.

Tim Romine
AFOL for life
enimor7@juno.com

You are one step ahead of me with the connection issue, good job. As for the
color scheme I thought we would let all involved have some input, but,  I
was thinking the shell would be one complete module with a distinct color
scheme and each deck or module would have a different color scheme.
D. Sinn