 Space / 15487
Re: A massive undertaking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:35:59 GMT

That sounds interesting.  When are you going to get a website for this,
and/or scetch out the design?

-JHK

I'll be using my new brickshelf account as the website. My XO and I are
throwing out some ideas of using Pallas Spaceworks Intrepid or Stormer class
escorts.
http://karimnassar.com/pallas_spaceworks/index.html

D. Sinn
raptor222_@excite.com