 Space / 15478
Re: A massive undertaking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:05:18 GMT

I like 1:10 for the Intrepid it makes it big but keeps it small enough to
stay with the spirit of Pallas' smaller ships.
As for the .dat files give me your email and I'll send the whole bunch in a
.zip file. Just so you know XO is not honory you will be my right hand man
as I am involved in many real world activities such as high school soccer
and working on my Eagle scout project and probaly won't be as involved as
I'd like to be.

D. Sinn
raptor222_@excite.com
"Because it is there."