 Space / 15341
Re: A massive undertaking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 02:01:04 GMT

"david" <raptor222_@excite.com> wrote in message news:GyuoBt.4sC@lugnet.com...
I would like to know if anyone is interested in collaborating on a HUGE
starship MOC. The way it would works is this: I would sketch out a design on
paper, and post to an internet site of my own. I would then divide it into
sections by function, size, and/or location. Each section or similar
sections would be assigned to a different person or group. The sections
would be created in LDRAW.

Well you had me onboard til you said LDRAW. Ive just started to learn its use.
My "test" modle is only two parts.

As each section is completed I will insert it
into the master model and post it to the site. The basic design I had in
mind was something similar in function to the Republic cruisers at the end
of SW Ep. II only smaller. More to come later.
My email is: raptor222_@excite.com
D. Sinn
--
Thanx~