 Space / 15444
Re: A massive undertaking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:38:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Sinn writes:
I would like to know if anyone is interested in collaborating on a HUGE
starship MOC. The way it would works is this: I would sketch out a design on
paper, and post to an internet site of my own. I would then divide it into
sections by function, size, and/or location. Each section or similar
sections would be assigned to a different person or group. The sections
would be created in LDRAW. As each section is completed I will insert it
into the master model and post it to the site. The basic design I had in
mind was something similar in function to the Republic cruisers at the end
of SW Ep. II only smaller. More to come later.
My email is: raptor222_@excite.com
D. Sinn

I know i'm a little late, but i'd also be interested in participating in
this project. My only question is: Can a huge starship be built (once we all
compine our setions) in MLCAD? I thought that only medium sized MOCs could
be made in MLCAD. Well anyway, it definitely sounds interesting.
Curt