 Space / 15383
15382  |  15384
Subject:
Permanent Build - doors and cubes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:45:02 GMT

1. What is meant by "doors"? As in a specific LEGO element? Or do you just
mean an open area so many bricks high and so many er..."bumps" wide? Jeez I
haven't interacted with any AFOLs in centuries and am forgetting the
terminology with each passing week.
well the shaft units would have closeable 'doors' NOT lego doors
of some kind of determinate form that everyone would follow.

2. When you state "6-sided" as your preference, I sure hope you mean
"cube-like" (top, 4 sides, bottom) because I don't know of any hexagonal
LEGO elements...unless you're referring to those elbow-joints found in
Technic sets and used to connect axles.
yes cube, but i think that is a no-go for now

-p