 Space / 15380
15379  |  15381
Subject:
Permant Build - airlocks, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:24:26 GMT

This is probably the easiest way to design a central core. Other options would
include making it circular (DS9-like) via click hinges. Either way, any modules
protruding from the central core could potentially cause weight/balance issues.
I'm thinking this out, more later.... (for now, just the shaft)

Sounds reasonable unless your module is the docking bay. That's one door I don't
want left opened. ;)
if your module needs air security then put an airlock between your
shaft-unit and your module

Where's Jon Palmer when this is being discussed? ;)
actually, i talked to jon about this idea already,
he's swamped. maybe we can convince him to build the head.

:-D

-paul