 Space / 15168
Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:51:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:
Well pass me a pint of Gol'dek brew and let's get this party started!  I
can't help but think of the end of Spaceballs.  Don't order the special...

Y'know, I never even thought about that til after I'd built the darned
thing.  Maybe it was subconscious or something. :-)

Love all the attention to detail - the soda fountain, the arcade machine,
the airlock, the bike racks.

Thankee.

Great set - you oughta sell this one to TLG.  They'd go for it, don't ya
think?  Maybe you could enter it into the galaxy enforcer contest.  I don't
know why, but seeing as how a space rooster (among other things) won last
year's, you've probably got a decent shot.

Heh, I wish they'd buy a design or three of mine.  And this won't be entered
in the galaxy enforcer contest, I've got something else in the works for
that, if I can finish it in time. :-)

-Chris