 Space / 15147
Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:53:30 GMT

Thanks Tim.  Not sure if you'd find Norm and Cliff here...

I've also found it difficult to do a good base, mainly because I think on a
large scale.  I'm trying my hand at different designs for small outposts and
the like; they are within my reach as far as piece count is concerned.

Thanks again for your comments!

-Chris

In lugnet.space, Tim Romine writes:
(begin "cheers" music)

Sometimes you want to go
Where nobody knows your name...

(end "cheers" music)

This is great!  Love the concept, excellent building techniques and
attention to detail.  The presentation "tour" was very humorous.  Consider
me deeply impressed.

Bases have always been difficult for me;  I tend to stick with vehicles, so
of course this makes me doubly impressed.

Excellent!

Tim Romine
AFOL for life