 Space / 15158
Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
Sweet!  I like it Chris.  In addition to the great things others have
complimented, let me add that I loved your photographic choices too.  Little
details, like the Spiffcraft passing in the background in just one shot (that
I noticed), makes it seem more "live".  It made me feel like I was really
hanging out in such a place.  Thanks for the laughs too!

-Hendo

Thanks Hendo.  All the little things I "did" to the pictures, like the
Spiffcraft and the TV just add to it, IMO.  I was trying to convey the live
feeling, like you say.

-Chris