 Space / 15174
Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 21:45:09 GMT

This one great creation, Chris. I love the story and the setting. The croc
rocks!

Alexander

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

Visit Dundee's for the best in all your alcoholic needs.  Even the
youngsters are invited; you don't have to be 21 to get into this place.
Thank goodness for the lack of age restrictions in the Burfurgle sector.
Remember, if you show your Space Marine ID card, you drink for half price!

Check it out at http://xcalabur.topcities.com/spacecraft/dundees_intro.html

One little note:  The outer airlock door window is something I really like.
It consists of two headlight bricks pointing "up" with a 1x2 clear panel on
them.  This creates a glass-thin window that sits recessed from the door,
similar to a real airlock.

Inspiration kudos on this one go to Mark Sandlin and Jon Palmer.  Thanks fellas.

LMKWYT!

-Chris