 Space / 15157
Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:32:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Looks nice!  I like it.

Thanks John.

Of coarse, I'm twelve... so  no bar for me...

You can always have a root beer. :-)

I really like all the greeblies you've put on it, Inside and outside.  We
really do need more space stations/buildings.  Also like the fact that the
the airlock is two doors. (it seems that some people forget that.  With one
door, all the air will just rush out when opened)

Yep, I wanted *some* realism to all the humor.

How did you get it to sit on a table or floor?  There's no obvious 'legs,'
and has all those greeblies hanging down...

Ahh, marvel of post-modern engineering. :-)  Actually, I built support
struts from everyone's favorite element, the yellow 2x4 brick.  They are
simply edited out in the pictures.

Thanks again,

-Chris