 Space / 15152
Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:24:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Cool MOC Chris! I really like the airlock door with the window and the exterior
details. Wish it was a bit bigger, but then again, maybe that wouldn't fit in
with the story. ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

Thanks Mladen.  I'm pretty proud of the airlock - I love stumbling onto
never-done-before ideas.  Most of the stuff I do is simply offshoots and
evolutions of simple and/or complex ideas of others, yourself included.  I'm
getting more space experience, and with it comes different views on certain
elements and element combinations.

About the size - I wanted to convey the feel of a small bar, the little hole
in the wall places.  I experimented with several different floor
plans/layouts, and most of them just had too much empty space in the middle,
and I couldn't get anything to "island" in the middle properly, so I decided
on the small size.

Thanks again!

-Chris